Ann's Shine is a 2-part web series that will unleash your power to turn art into income.
But somehow Ann built a successful portrait commission business from the ground up, delivering a new portrait painting every two weeks for over 12 years.
• Strip away the fear of how to start taking art commissions.
• Move yourself out of dreaming about it to actually doing it.
• Teach you how to create your art business step by step with confidence.
• Avoid mistakes that will cost you time and money.
• Easily handle clients so they are happy with your delivered art.
• Create income from your art – on your terms!
• Ann will guide you through every step of the process in the 2-part live webinar series,
including valuable question and answer time.
• Thorough, detailed guide (PDF) that is literally a blueprint on how to go from drawing
for yourself, to drawing for income.
• There’s no need to feel alone or clueless. And no need to make any of the zillion mistakes Ann did.
Learn how to avoid them all from the one who’s made them all!
Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 10am - 11:10am -or- Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 3pm - 4:10pm
• Ann’s story of how she started and built her portrait business from the ground up.
• Prepare – how to find your style, improve your work and be ready for that exciting first commission.
• The 6 clear steps to move you from hobbyist to pro.
• How to easily work with clients for your best outcome.
• Detailed guide to getting great reference photos to increase your chance of creating a great painting.
• Learn how to create a brand that will elevate your value.
July 29, 2017 at 10am - 11:10am PST.
• Pricing – how to price your work for your market.
• Create a system to price your art that’s fair for everyone, including you.
• It’s your business – make it work for you!
• Contracts – keep yourself protected and your client informed.
• Downloadable, editable samples of contracts and price lists.
If you attended SHINE: Part 1 and are looking for the link to register for Part 2, please see your email for registration details.