• Learn how to create soft, glowing skin tones
• Gain confidence in capturing a likeness - and how to fix it if you've goofed
• Master how to "whisper" and "scream" with your colored pencils
• Draw realistic, expressive eyes with loads of depth
• Learn to layer all kinds of color without worrying about getting "mud"
• Understand how to simplify without losing realism
With step-by-step exercises and several mini-demos, you'll see exactly how I achieve life-like portraits with colored pencil and how you can, too.
Both novice and practiced artists are welcome to attend. I often have newbies and artists with 10+ years of CP experience in the same workshop and it works out just fine because everyone is still new to my technique!
Only basic drawing skills are required. I provide a portrait reference photo and a basic line drawing.
Have more questions? Browse the Workshop FAQs.