A very warm welcome to you from Ann Kullberg and the rest of the SOAR Colored Pencil Workshop Team! We are so thrilled you are here! You've joined a team of many fabulous local coordinators who not only enjoy the perks of attending workshops for free - but play a vital role in bringing the love of colored pencils to cities from coast to coast.
This page includes everything you'll need to know to understand your responsibilities - and rewards - as a SOAR Workshop Coordinator. Please ready through these pages carefully, and let Ashley know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
|About SOAR Workshops||Your Responsibilities||Attending Workshops for Free|
|Finding a Venue||Classroom Setup||Workshop Schedule|
• Choose an appropriate venue. We have a full list of specification required here.
• Field questions from students about local hotel accommodations and restaurants and help gather information for your Local Hub Information page (see bottom of this page for examples).
• Spread the word and recruit students - local marketing is an absolute necessity. We'll provide marketing materials and guidance - you'll be our boots on the ground. Read more about marketing here.
• Set up the classroom including camera, TV, product table, water station and workshop packets. Read the complete setup overview here.
• Check in students and introduce the instructor.
• Pass out SOAR giveaways and collect product order forms.
• Ship unused packets and order forms back to the Ann Kullberg office.
|Workshop Supply Lists||SOAR Instructor Bios|
Click on a SOAR Hub city below to view all current local information including local restaurants, hotel recommendations, workshop meeting addresses and websites and more. These links can and will be shared with students and potential students who want to know more about local accommodations.
If we're working together to setup a new SOAR Hub - you'll be helping us build this page by collection information for your city as part of your Pre-Workshop duties.