HOW MUCH HAVE WE GROWN?
CP Treasures Volume 8
Leave your mark.
One hundred artists will be selected for inclusion in the eighth volume of this highly esteemed and well-loved series that has chronicled the growth, diversity and beauty of colored pencil art since 2012. Originally introduced to pick up where the "The Best of Colored Pencil" books left off, the Treasures series is now beloved by the colored pencil community as a place to be seen, celebrated and counted among the best. Help us show the world the magnificent capabilities of our favorite medium by submitting your best and beautiful art.
- Colored pencil must be the primary medium. Mixed media is allowed but at least 80% must be colored pencil. Pastel Pencils are not considered as CP.
- Any photo reference used must be your own or with explicit permission from the copyright owner. When using images from a reputable copyright/royalty free website, please check their licensing agreement.
- NOT allowed for submission: Celebrity portraits and fan art— Artwork created from a tutorial— Copy of another artwork— Photo reference or artwork with copyright violation.
The Fine Print
- Submitted images must be 500 pixels wide and file size must not exceed 1MB. If your work is selected, you must be able to promptly provide a high resolution image (300dpi) that is at least 2000 pixels wide.
- Submitted image must be clear and properly cropped with the artwork only - no frames or mats included.
- If your work is selected, you will receive a complementary PDF edition and 50% off the suggested retail price of the paperback edition of CP Treasures Volume 8. Limited to one copy at the reduced contributor price.
How to Enter
- Click on the Enter Now button below to go to the entry purchase page.
- $5 per entry. Up to 3 entries allowed.
- Upon completion of entry purchase, you'll receive a link to download the instructional PDF, to upload your submission image(s). Rules and guidelines are included in that PDF. Please Save the PDF.
- Selected artists will be notified by February 22nd. Final high-resolution images will be due March 4. Please note that should you be selected, you will have to provide high resolution images in a very timely manner.
A few previous volumes of CP Treasures:
Deadline - February 11, 2022