To bring my workshop to your city, I need one coordinator to act as a local contact. It is usually best if the coordinator already has a network of local artists who may be interested in taking Ann's class.
The coordinator is responsible for:
- Finding a meeting place.
- Getting the word out locally.
- Fielding questions about hotels and local information for those traveling to the workshop.
In return, you get:
- A sizable discount off the price of the workshop.
- Help with marketing materials for you to post and spread the word.
- The opportunity to bring my workshop to a city near you!
I pay for all expenses - meeting room, transportation, my hotel - and pay a per-student finder's fee if an organization (CPSA Chapter, art league, etc) is sponsoring the workshop.
I need a minimum of 12-14 students, depending on transportation costs for me to get to you. If you feel there's interest in your area, then we set dates, I add it to my workshop listings, advertise it in COLOR Magazine and social media, and we're off and running!
Use the contact form by clicking above, or email me directly at email@example.com.