|What is SOAR?||Search By Location||Search by Instructor||Become a Coordinator||Bring SOAR to You|
In late 2017, Ann Kullberg had a mission: find a way to bring colored pencil classes to more cities across the country than ever before. Ann has been teaching portrait workshops for over 20 years, and in all that time one thing is clear: you wanted more! More cities, more variety of subjects, and more unique techniques to learn.
Ann spent months planning and training with a group of SOAR Certified Colored Pencil Instructors - including award-winning artists and authors who came together to bring you quality colored pencil workshops that offer everything you've come to expect from the Ann Kullberg team, and so much more.
in January- Radiant Swan on White Paper.
- Attendee from Andria Burchett's SOAR Workshop
- Top-notch instruction from certified colored pencil instructors that will instruct, inspire and empower you in new subject, surfaces and techniques.
- The opportunity to meet fun, like-minded colored pencil enthusiasts in your area.
- A no-hassle, customized learning experience: a detailed workshop instructional booklet, line drawing, and drawing paper is provided for you (not to mention lots of goodies!)
- Two days focused on fun, creativity and of course, lots of drawing!
There are so many elements of fun built into SOAR Workshops