In late 2017, Ann Kullberg had a mission: find a way to bring colored pencil classes to more cities across the country than ever before. Ann has been teaching portrait workshops for over 20 years, and in all that time one thing is clear: you wanted more! More cities, more variety of subjects, and more unique techniques to learn.
Ann spent months planning and training with a group of SOAR Certified Colored Pencil Instructors - including award-winning artists and authors who came together to bring you quality colored pencil workshops that offer everything you've come to expect from the Ann Kullberg team, and so much more.
All smiles on the final day of Andria Burchett's SOAR Colored Pencil Workshop
in January- Radiant Swan on White Paper.
“The instruction was thorough and relevant to the reference. Lots of artistic growth occurs with that combination! The instructor, Andria Burchett is outstanding. Her personal attention is warm, individualized and beneficial. She's very well prepared. The materials and format are exceptional - well thought out and designed.”
- Attendee from Andria Burchett's SOAR Workshop
What can you expect at a SOAR Workshop?
- Top-notch instruction from certified colored pencil instructors that will instruct, inspire and empower you in new subject, surfaces and techniques.
- The opportunity to meet fun, like-minded colored pencil enthusiasts in your area.
- A no-hassle, customized learning experience: a detailed workshop instructional booklet, line drawing, and drawing paper is provided for you (not too mention lots of goodies!)
- Two days focused on fun, creativity and of course, lots of drawing!
There are so many elements of fun built into SOAR Workshops
Not only do you get to spend 2 full days with an award-winning instructor who is certified to teach by Ann Kullberg herself - but you'll walk away with all sorts of goodies! Including: a custom SOAR sash, a collectible pin for every workshop you attend, and even a SOAR Passport to earn stamps for rewards.
But best of all, you'll walk away with a one-of-a-kind colored pencil project drawn by YOU!