It's back! We have 50 brand-spanking-new copies of Ann's popular portraits book. Every copy will be signed by Ann!
You'll learn how to:
- choose the right tools and master basic techniques
- compose a portrait—examples show right and wrong ways to do it
- use light to create mood in your portraits
- create a range of rich, believable skin tones
- paint the face—step-by-steps of eyes, mouth, nose and ears make it easy
- paint realistic-looking clothing—step-by-step demos show you how to paint denim, velvet and other fabrics
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery of this item.
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: North Light Books
Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5
Our Return Policy >