This 14 page free colored pencil tutorial by Ann Kullberg is designed to show you how to quickly get drama and "punch" into your drawings.
Draw something beautiful while learning:
- When and how to establish darks
- How to create a full range of values
- What makes objects glow
- How to make soft edges
Your Free Tutorial Download Includes the following:
15 page tutorial
Line drawing to transfer/trace: 8" x 6.5"
High resolution reference photo of the plums (jpg)
All items delivered electronically via digital download. Links to the materials will emailed to you, and will also be listed on the Thank You page after you complete check out.
Use the Choose Options dropdown menu above to add any of the following extras to your order:
- 4 sheets Stonehenge white drawing paper, pre-cut for this tutorial.
- 4 sheets transfer paper: gray, 9" x 13"
- Both Stonehenge paper + transfer paper